In this 15th Episode of The Sports MAP Podcast we chat with Kristian Thorborg a wide range of topics in Sports Physiotherapy. Kristian is a professor of Orthopedic and Sports Physiotherapy and prolific researcher on many topics including groin, hamstring, tendons & ankles. In this episode we chat to the following topics:
- The current state of Sports Physiotherapy
- Spraino & lateral ankle sprain prevention
- Hip ABDuctor & ADDuctor strength and it’s relation to groin pain
- Adductor strengthening – why the adductors?
- The Copenhagen- How much is enough and is it sufficient for groin pain prevention?
- How should the groin terminology consensus be used to guide management?
- The HAGOS
- Return to Sport post Hip Arthroscopy
- What are the most important aspects of ACL prevention?
- How to facilitate an optimal learning environment at courses & conference
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.