#15 Sports Physio with Kristian Thorborg
Recent Podcast Episodes
#29 Calf strains & injury management in female football with Jaclyn Benz
In this 29th episode of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with Lead Physiotherapist of the Matildas, Australian Womens Football Team, Jaclyn Benz. Jaclyn has […]
#28 Soft tissue injuries with aponeurosis involvement with Scott Hulm
In this 28th episode of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with senior AFL rehabilitation physiotherapist with the Western Bulldogs, Scott Hulm. Scott has a […]
#27 PCL injury diagnosis & management in athletes with Tim McGrath
In this 27th episode of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with knee injury expert Tim McGrath. Tim’s clinical expertise focuses on lower limb rehabilitation, […]
- The current state of Sports Physiotherapy
- Spraino & lateral ankle sprain prevention
- Hip ABDuctor & ADDuctor strength and it's relation to groin pain
- Adductor strengthening - why the adductors?
- The Copenhagen- How much is enough and is it sufficient for groin pain prevention?
- How should the groin terminology consensus be used to guide management?
- The HAGOS
- Return to Sport post Hip Arthroscopy
- What are the most important aspects of ACL prevention?
- How to facilitate an optimal learning environment at courses & conference
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.
Storytelling in business has become a field in its own right as industries have grown
#21 Rehabilitation of Achilles Tendinopathy with Colin Griffin
In this 21st episode of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with Ex international athlete & 2-time Olympian, turned lower-limb rehabilitation expert Colin Griffin. Colin […]Listen Now
#23 Management and Prevention of Calf Strain Injuries with Brady Green
In this 23rd episode of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with current Senior Lecturer of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy at the University of Notre Dame Australia, […]Listen Now
#26 Injury management within the Belgium Olympic teams with Maarten Thysen
In this 26th episode of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with Belgian Olympic senior sports physiotherapist, Maarten Thysen. As a Senior Sports Physiotherapist at […]Listen Now