#19 Physical Qualities required to Perform in Formula 1 with Kim Keedle
Recent Podcast Episodes
#29 Calf strains & injury management in female football with Jaclyn Benz
#28 Soft tissue injuries with aponeurosis involvement with Scott Hulm
#27 PCL injury diagnosis & management in athletes with Tim McGrath
In this 19th episode of the Sports Podcast we chat to Formula 1 Physiotherapist & Performance coach Kim Keedle on the physical requirements and preparation of F1 drivers.
- Kim's current role with driver Oscar Piastri
- The physical qualities required to perform in F1
- Training schedules (our of the car) for F1 drivers
- Off season for drivers
- Reducing injury risk and pain in F1
- Neck strengthening prescription & loading for racing car drivers
- Common injuries or niggles seen in F1
- Working as part of a MDT for optimal care of the driver
- How to gain experience and employment in F1 or racing
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.