Steve Saunders - Chronic Groin Pain: Intrapelvic Dysfunction
Steve is a Consultant, Clinician, Researcher and Educator, currently working with Elite Sporting Teams in a variety of sports world-wide.
In this Sports MAP Masterclass Steve presents both theory and practical based content covering intrapelvic dysfunction & its potential contribution to chronic groin pain.
Some of the topics covered are;
- Chronic Groin pain
- Pain provocation tests
- Anatomy of the pubic girdle
- SIJ/ Lumber spine differentiation
- Pelvic Function & Dysfunction
- The STORK Assessment
- Active straight leg raise test
- Transverse Abdominis Re -training