- The current state of Sports Physiotherapy
- Spraino & lateral ankle sprain prevention
- Hip ABDuctor & ADDuctor strength and it's relation to groin pain
- Adductor strengthening - why the adductors?
- The Copenhagen- How much is enough and is it sufficient for groin pain prevention?
- How should the groin terminology consensus be used to guide management?
- The HAGOS
- Return to Sport post Hip Arthroscopy
- What are the most important aspects of ACL prevention?
- How to facilitate an optimal learning environment at courses & conference
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.
In this episode we chat about:
- Scott's journey from Australia to working in the NBA
- The pro's & cons of working in the NBA
- The Rehabilitation system and structure at the 76er's
- Rehabilitation of 5th metatarsal fractures/ stress fractures
- Using ultrasound to improve diagnostics
- Ultrasound guided dry needling
- Technology advances used in rehabilitation*
- Some interesting early work tendon stiffness in tendinopathy
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via twitter & Facebook.
This is episode is brought to you by IMeasureU