Jurdan Mendiguchia: An expert's Approach to Hamstring Injuries - Melbourne 26th Feb
Buy Event Ticket
Jurdan Mendiguchia is a world-renowned expert when it comes to injury prevention and rehabilitation, particularly in hamstrings. With many published research papers in this area, he has become a go-to consultant for a number of elite sports teams worldwide (Soccer, NBA, NFL, athletics).
Jurdan is the Director of ZENTRUM Rehab & Performance Centre, as well as a sports physical therapist working in a highly elite environment, giving him a unique insight into the area of injury prevention and rehabilitation.
Through this highly practical one day Sports MAP Workshop, Jurdan will give attendees unbelievable access to his knowledge and expertise in his approach to hamstring injury prevention and rehabilitation.
Held at the world class facility of the Essendon Football Club, this event will be fully catered with a certificate of completion provided for you CPD requirements.
As this is a highly practical event, there are very limited spots, so secure you place and book now.
Sunday 26th Feb
Terms & Conditions
- The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the full amount of the ticket.
- No refund will be offered for a change in venue
- Should restrictions around COVID- 19 impact this course- the course will be postponed with the option for a full refund available.
- If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $50 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
- All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
- Prices include GST and catering
Frequently Asked Questions
Live Event / Virtual Access
What is The Sports MAP Network?
What’s included in my FREE 7 day trial membership?
What do I get for my paid yearly subscription?
Is the virtual access live or can I watch on demand after the event?
How long can I view the Virtual Access for?
Can I get a refund if I can no longer attend the course?
Do I get a certificate?
Do I get any slides/ handouts?
How long do I get access to Masterclass videos for?
How can I watch the Masterclasses?
Can I download the videos?
How long is each Masterclass?
How many Masterclasses do I gain access to?
I cannot log in to my account. What do I do?
How can I change my password?
How can I cancel my subscription?
How am I billed?
Can I cancel at any time?
Will I be charged taxes?
Can I suspend my subscription?
Where can I find my recent purchases?
How can I update my payment details?
Do subscriptions auto renew?
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can I use the course/ class as my CPD points?
Jurdan is a prolific international researcher with over 43 publications primarily on hamstring injury prevention and rehabilitation. Prior to academia, he was head of the physiotherapy and rehabilitation department of Athletic Club de Bilbao in Spain.
Jurdan has also worked as an injury consultant for Barcelona FC, Benfica and Osasuna. In addition, Jurdan is the current director of Zentrum Sport – a world class amateur and elite athletic facility in Spain.
- Athletic Club de Bilbao
- Barcelona FC Benfica Osasuna
- Zentrum Sport