ACL Rehab & Return to Play with Tim McGrath (PhD)
LIVE EVENT SOLD OUT. Please email [email protected] to join the waitlist.
A comprehensive, highly practical 2 day course taking practitioners through the essential concepts of ACL rehabilitation including clear rehabilitation criteria and guided progressions on readiness to run, change of direction and play.
Attendees will delve into the rehab phase with a strong emphasis on retraining change of direction patterns and a detailed return to sport testing battery.
Held at the elite facilities of the Essendon Football Club (The Hangar)
Take your ACL Rehabilitation to the elite level, learning from one of the best in the industry, Tim McGrath.
15 CPD points, includes certificate & catering.
Virtual Access will be available 4 weeks after live event conclusion
Tim has extensive sports physiotherapy experience. He holds a PhD from the Research Institute of Sports & Exercise (UCRISE) at the University of Canberra on the topic of ACL rehabilitation of the knee. In addition to his undergraduate Physiotherapy degree and PhD, Tim has completed a post-graduate Master’s Degree in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy from Griffith University and Graduate Certificate in Data Science from UNE.
Tim currently works in professional sport as well as directing a multidisciplinary rehab facility in Australia. He currently provides clinical consultancy to a number of sporting teams and organizations within Australia and the United States. He has lectured extensively both in Australia and overseas, and has authored publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Day 1 - Saturday
Terms & Conditions
- The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the full amount of the ticket.
- No refund will be offered for a change in venue
- Should restrictions around COVID- 19 impact this course- the course will be postponed with the option for a full refund available (refund does not include online transaction fees).
- If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $50 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
- All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
- Prices include GST and catering
Frequently Asked Questions
Live Event / Virtual Access
What is The Sports MAP Network?
What’s included in my FREE 7 day trial membership?
What do I get for my paid yearly subscription?
Is the virtual access live or can I watch on demand after the event?
How long can I view the Virtual Access for?
Can I get a refund if I can no longer attend the course?
Do I get a certificate?
Do I get any slides/ handouts?
How long do I get access to Masterclass videos for?
How can I watch the Masterclasses?
Can I download the videos?
How long is each Masterclass?
How many Masterclasses do I gain access to?
I cannot log in to my account. What do I do?
How can I change my password?
How can I cancel my subscription?
How am I billed?
Can I cancel at any time?
Will I be charged taxes?
Can I suspend my subscription?
Where can I find my recent purchases?
How can I update my payment details?
Do subscriptions auto renew?
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can I use the course/ class as my CPD points?
- Clinical Consultant – Most-recently to teams in the NBA, AFL/AFL-W, NRL, Super Rugby, MLR, A-League, NBL/WNBL competitions in Australia and the United States.
- St. George-Illawarra Dragons NRL Team (2017-2019)
- Port Adelaide FC AFL (2015-2017)
- Australian Men’s Rugby Sevens (2013-2014).
- ACT Brumbies Super Rugby Team (2006-2011)
- Sale Sharks Rugby Football Club (UK (2006)
- Canberra Raiders NRL Team (2004-2006).