Upper Limb Rehabilitation in Sport
Date: 30th-31st October 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Gold Coast- Bond University High Performance Training Centre
Investment: $689.00 (Early bird rate closes 30th August 2021)
All face to face tickets includes catering & GST
Please note you do not need a pay pal account to process this payment. Simply click on the pay by credit card link.
- Kylie HoltSenior Sports Physio Swimming Australia
- Phil CossensSenior Sports Physio Rowing Australia
- Hamish MacauleyDirector Elite Sport Rehab & Physiotherapist Geelong Football Club (AFL)
- Andrew McGoughSpecialist Sports Physiotherapists PhD
- Bruce RawsonHead Physiotherapist Australian Baseball
- Dr Steven FrederiksenOrthopedic Surgeon
Brand new content and an improved course format for more practical sessions with smaller groups sizes!!
This two day course will cover a range of clinical presentations in the upper limb and delve deeply into the rehabilitation and management of this conditions specific to the sporting population. The event will consist of practical workshops, discussions and lectures. The content is pitched towards experienced clinicians.
14 CPD points, includes a course booklet, certificate & catering.
|8:45||Introduction & Welcome|
|9:00||Lecture||Bruce Rawson||The Disabled Throwing Shoulder|
|9:30||Lecture||Andrew McGough||The Traumatic Shoulder|
|10:00||Lecture||Steven Frederiksen||Surgical Considerations for Rehabilitation|
|11:30||Concurrent Workshop||Bruce Rawson||Throwing Mechanics|
|Concurrent Workshop||Andrew McGough||The Traumatic Shoulder - Rehabilitation Essentials|
|2:00||Lecture||Bruce Rawson||The Disabled Throwing Shoulder #2|
|2:30||Lecture||Andrew McGough||The Traumatic Shoulder #2|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Bruce Rawson||The Throwing Shoulder Rehabilition Essentials|
|Concurrent Workshop||Andrew McGough||Sports specific rehabilitation case studies|
|4:30||Final wrap up Day 1|
|8:50||Introduction||Nick Kane||Welcome Day 2|
|9:00||Lecture||Kylie Holt||The Painful Swimmers Shoulder|
|9:30||Lecture||Phil Cossens||The Unsual Wrist & Elbow Presentations|
|10:00||Lecture||Hamish Macauley||The Contact Shoulder- What does the end stage need to look like?|
|10:45||Concurrent Workshop||Kylie Holt||Assessment & Treatment of the swimming shoulder|
|Concurrent Workshop||Phil Cossens||Unsual case management|
|Concurrent Workshop||Hamish Macauley||Rate of force development & end stage strength benchmarks|
|1:00||Lecture||Kylie Holt||The Painful Swimmers Shoulder- Rehabilitation|
|1:30||Lecture||Phil Cossens||The Unsual Wrist & Elbow Presentations #2|
|2:00||Lecture||Hamish Macauley||End Stage Rehab considerations for a Return to contact Sport|
|3:00||Concurrent Workshop||Kylie Holt||The Swimmers Shoulder Rehabilitation Essentials|
|Concurrent Workshop||Phil Cossens||Clinical Assessment keys of the wrist & elbow|
|Concurrent Workshop||Hamish Macauley||Contact Progressions for return to sport|
|4:30||Wrap up Day 2|
Terms & Conditions
* The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded only the registration cost in full. This does not include online processing fees.
* No refund will be offered for a change in venue either in Brisbane or the Gold Coast
* Should restrictions around COVID- 19 impact this course- the course will be postponed with the option for a full refund available (refund does not include online transaction fees).
* If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $150 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
* All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
* Prices include GST and catering