In this Episode #7 of the Sports MAP Podcast we chat with Enda King around his approach to the Rehabilitation of Complex Athletic Groin Pain using a case example.
- Determining if this athlete is suitable for Rehabilitation
- Assessment protocols
- Addressing & identifying movement based impairments
- Assessment of speed & power in Athletic Groin Pain
- Imaging & the significance of bone marrow edema
- Diagnosis and the entity based approach
- Rehabilitation strength measures
- Return to running & change of direction
- Return to Sport
- Key influences in Enda' career
- And more
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.
Show Notes/ References