Head Physiotherapist Essendon Football Club
Peter has been working in elite sport for almost 30 years, and is highly regarded in the Sports Medicine field, in Australia and internationally. Peter has developed extensive understanding, experience and expertise across the issue of ‘load management’ in sport – working with sports to find solutions to the balance between training, performance and injury. Further to his employment history Peter has over 40 peer reviewed publications, and is an Associate Editor of the “Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport”.
Sporting & Employment History
• Team Physiotherapist & Consultant- Swimming Australia & Australian Sports Commission
• Sports Science & Sports Medicine Manager- Cricket Australia of Excellence
• Australian Team Head Physiotherapist- Commonwealth Games 2014
• Clinical Research Manager- AIS
• Head Physiotherapist- Essendon Football Club