Dr. Peter Malliaras completed his PhD in Tendinopathy at La Trobe University in 2006. He has since become one of leading clinicians and researchers in the management of Tendinopathy both in Australia and abroad.
Peter is the director and principal physiotherapist at Complete Sports Care where he sees 40 plus tendinopathy patients per week. Peter is a regular speaker at conferences and courses around the globe.
- Research Associate: La Trobe University
- Principal Physiotherapist: Complete Sports Care
- Director of Research: Imaging at Olympic Park
- Senior Lecturer: Queen Mary, University of London
- Physiotherapist: Olympic Park Sports Medicine Clinic
- Tendinopathy Consultant Physiotherapist: Wimbledon & Sports Care London”