Upper Limb Rehabilitation in Sport - Gold Coast
This Event Has Passed
Get Virtual Access
You will receive 6 months access to all the content
This two day course will cover a range of clinical presentations in the upper limb and delve deeply into the rehabilitation and management of this conditions specific to the sporting population. The event will consist of practical workshops, discussions and lectures. The content is pitched towards experienced clinicians.
14 CPD points, includes certificate & catering.
Terms & Conditions
- The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the full amount of the ticket.
- No refund will be offered for a change in venue either in Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Should restrictions around COVID- 19 impact this course- the course will be postponed with the option for a full refund available (refund does not include online transaction fees).
- If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $50 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
- All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
- Prices include GST and catering
Frequently Asked Questions
Live Event / Virtual Access
What is The Sports MAP Network?
What’s included in my FREE 7 day trial membership?
What do I get for my paid yearly subscription?
Is the virtual access live or can I watch on demand after the event?
How long can I view the Virtual Access for?
Can I get a refund if I can no longer attend the course?
Do I get a certificate?
Do I get any slides/ handouts?
How long do I get access to Masterclass videos for?
How can I watch the Masterclasses?
Can I download the videos?
How long is each Masterclass?
How many Masterclasses do I gain access to?
I cannot log in to my account. What do I do?
How can I change my password?
How can I cancel my subscription?
How am I billed?
Can I cancel at any time?
Will I be charged taxes?
Can I suspend my subscription?
Where can I find my recent purchases?
How can I update my payment details?
Do subscriptions auto renew?
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can I use the course/ class as my CPD points?
Nick is the founder & Managing Director of the Sports MAP Network as well as Head Physiotherapist at Essendon Football Club.
He is a Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist having completed a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy from La Trobe University. He completed is undergraduate Physiotherapy degree at Notre Dame University in Fremantle. Nick excels in working with sporting injuries and rehabilitation with a particular interest in troublesome hip & groin pain, recurrent hamstring injuries, tendon pain & post surgical rehab.
Leanne Bisset is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist (APA titled) and a full-time academic (Associate Professor) at Griffith University, Australia. She has worked in the public and private health care sectors throughout Australia and overseas for >25 years. Dr Bisset teaches into the Physiotherapy programs at Griffith University, as well as maintaining a part-time clinical practice load at Allsports Physiotherapy & Sports Medicine Clinic.
Dr Bisset completed her PhD from The University of Queensland in 2008. Her fields of research expertise include musculoskeletal physiotherapy, evidence based practice and the management of non-traumatic upper limb disorders. In particular, her research has focused on mechanisms, clinical profile, and treatment efficacy for elbow tendinopathy. Dr Bisset is supervising PhD students and is interested in connecting with people who are interested in enrolling in a higher degree in research.