Upper Limb Rehabilitation in Sport - Gold Coast
SOLD OUT - contact [email protected] to join the wait list.
This two day course will cover a range of clinical presentations in the upper limb and delve deeply into the rehabilitation and management of this conditions specific to the sporting population. The event will consist of practical workshops, discussions and lectures. The content is pitched towards experienced clinicians.
14 CPD points, includes certificate & catering.
** Workshops are run concurrently and attendees will attend all workshops
Terms & Conditions
- The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the full amount of the ticket.
- No refund will be offered for a change in venue either in Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Should restrictions around COVID- 19 impact this course- the course will be postponed with the option for a full refund available (refund does not include online transaction fees).
- If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $50 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
- All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
- Prices include GST and catering