Athletic Groin Pain Symposium - Sydney
** Workshops are run concurrently and attendees will attend all workshops
Terms & Conditions
- Sports MAP reserves the right to postpone this event in the situation the event is limited by COVID -19 restrictions and / or border closures.
- Registrants can opt for a full refund or simply attend the new scheduled date.
- This is event will require participants to be fully vaccinated to attend or have a negative COVID test in previous 72 hours.
- Virtual access registrants will gain access to the content from 4 weeks following the rescheduled live event.
- The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the full amount of the ticket.
- If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $50 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
- All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
- Sports MAP reserves the right to change the venue location in which case no refunds or financial reimbursement will be available.
- Sports MAP reserves the right to change presenters due to unforeseen circumstances.
There are no refunds for cancellation of the virtual access
- Prices include GST and catering
Frequently Asked Questions
Live Event / Virtual Access
What is The Sports MAP Network?
What’s included in my FREE 7 day trial membership?
What do I get for my paid yearly subscription?
Is the virtual access live or can I watch on demand after the event?
How long can I view the Virtual Access for?
Can I get a refund if I can no longer attend the course?
Do I get a certificate?
Do I get any slides/ handouts?
How long do I get access to Masterclass videos for?
How can I watch the Masterclasses?
Can I download the videos?
How long is each Masterclass?
How many Masterclasses do I gain access to?
I cannot log in to my account. What do I do?
How can I change my password?
How can I cancel my subscription?
How am I billed?
Can I cancel at any time?
Will I be charged taxes?
Can I suspend my subscription?
Where can I find my recent purchases?
How can I update my payment details?
Do subscriptions auto renew?
How do I cancel my subscription?
Can I use the course/ class as my CPD points?
Dr Steve Saunders
Dr Alison Grimaldi
Dr Neil Halpin
Specialist Sports Physician
MBBS Sydney 1997
Full-time private sports practice since 1987
Team Physician 31 years various clubs
Sydney Roosters 1982-1997
Newcastle Knights since 1988
Newcastle Jets since formation
Extensive involvement with sports and related education Newcastle and Western Suburbs Sydney
Special interest chronic inguinal pain in sportsmen