#18 T- Junction Injuries of the Biceps Femoris with Fearghal Kerin
Recent Podcast Episodes
#29 Calf strains & injury management in female football with Jaclyn Benz
#28 Soft tissue injuries with aponeurosis involvement with Scott Hulm
#27 PCL injury diagnosis & management in athletes with Tim McGrath
In this 18th episode of the Sports Podcast we chat to Leinster Rugby Rehabilitation Physiotherapist & Phd candidate Fearghal Kerin on T junction Injuries of the Bicep Femoris.
- Why the interest in T junction injuries?
- What are T junction injuries and why should be aware of them?
- What are the telltale signs of these injuries in our assessment?
- Is there a specific MOI related to T junction injuries?
- How do we use imaging to make diagnosis and guide our prognosis?
- What is the potential benefit of ultrasound on guiding our rehab and RTP?
- Do we manage these injuries differently to the standard BF hamstring injury?
- What exercises specifically target this region?
- How may our field based rehabilitation be modified?
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.