In this 16th Episode of The Sports MAP Podcast we chat with Paula Charlton (PhD) we discuss her current work with Triathlon Australia and delve in to your expert knowledge on injury prevention systems in sports. We discuss at the length:
- Bone stress injuries
- The energy deficit athlete
- Prevention systems in endurance athletes
- Reducing the incidence of patella tendinopathy in volleyball athletes
- Groin injury prevention
- What to expect at the Athlete Groin Pain Symposium in Sydney
- Isometric hamstring strength assessment as a screening tool
- Ongoing isometric hamstring strength deficit following hamstring injury
- Who owns injury & performance?
Listen to this Podcast via your favorite platform including Apple, Spotify, Player FM & Stitcher. We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.