In this 11th Episode of The Sports MAP Network Network we chat with previous Head Physiotherapist for the England Rugby League team Dave O’Sullivan around Syndesmosis Injury Rehabilitation & Dave’s Return to Play Systems for lower limb Injury.
- Early focus area’s in rehabilitation of a Syndesmosis injury
- Strength assessment & criteria
- Dynamic calf assessment
- Lunge progressions & the importance of the peroneas tertius
- Hopping progressions
- Agility /offline progressions
- Return to running prescription
- Return to play
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.
This is episode is brought to you by Archies Footwear
Archies are offering all listeners of our podcast a 20% discount on any order (big or small). Simply use the code Sports_MAP when ordering from www.archiesfootwear.com