Athletic Groin Pain Symposium- Melbourne
Date: 24-25th November 2018
Investment: Early Bird- $669.00 (closes Oct 1st)
Location: Melbourne- Essendon Football Club High Performance Center
- Steve SaundersGroin Consultant/ Adelaide Crows Head Physio
- Anthony HoganAPA Sports Physiotherapist / Groin Injury Consultant
- Andrea MoslerSpecialist Sports Physiotherapists PhD
- Andrew WallisSports and Manipulative physiotherapist
- Geoffrey VerrallSports & Exercise Physician
- Martin WollinSenior Sports Physiotherapist - AIS
Groin pain in sport can often be complex and difficult to manage. Professional development in this space often only scratches the surface and rarely covers in-depth rehabilitation and complex groin pain presentations.
This event will delve deeper in to each separate groin entity and deliver comprehensive rehabilitation and loading protocols for different pathology’s.
Learning will consist of lectures, case study’s, discussion and workshops.
Please note: Venue & outline (below) is subject to change
|9.15||Andrew Mosler||Epidemiology & Aetiology of Groin Problems||Conference Room|
|9:45||Martin Wollin||Systematic Prevention of Groin Problems||Conference Room|
|10.15||Dr. Geoffrey Verrall||The Biomedical Model of Athletic Groin Pain- A Step on from the Groin Consenus||Conference Room|
|10.45||Morning Tea||Upstairs foyer/ Balcony|
|11.15||Martin Wollin||Adductor Related Groin Problems||Conference Room|
|12.00||Andrea Mosler||WORKSHOP 1: Clinical Testing of Groin Pathology||Physiotherapy Room/Gym|
|12.00||Martin Wollin||WORKSHOP 2: Testing for Prevention of Groin Pain||Physiotherapy Room/Gym|
|1.45||Dr. Geoffrey Verrall||The Acetabulum gait model – Implications for FAI management||Conference Room|
|2.15||Andrea Mosler||FAI Syndrome||Conference Room|
|2.45||Dr. Geoffrey Verrall||Complex case study||Conference Room|
|3.15||Afternoon Tea||Upstairs foyer/ Balcony|
|3.45||Andrea Mosler||WORKSHOP 3: Rehabilition of the Hip/ Iliopsoas||Physiotherapy Room/Gym|
|3.45||Martin Wollin||WORKSHOP 4: Rehabilitation of Adductor Related Groin Pain||Physiotherapy Room/Gym|
|4.45||Discussion – Panel||Conference Room|
|5.00||Close Day 1||Conference Room|
|5.00||Networking/ Sundowners – Sponsored by VALD||Balcony|
|8.50||Welcome – Day 2||Conference Room|
|9.00||Anthony Hogan||GroinScore Validation System: A new approach to improved decision making & problem solving||Conference Room|
|10.00||Andrew Wallis||Pubic Related Groin Pain||Conference Room|
|11.00||Morning Tea||Upstairs foyer|
|11.30||Andrew Wallis||WORKSHOP 5: Rehabilitation of Pubic Related Groin Pain||Physiotherapy Room/Gym|
|11.30||Anthony Hogan||WORKSHOP 6: Pain Modification & False Positives||Physiotherapy Room/Gym|
|1.30||Steve Saunders||Intrapelvic dysfunction in Groin Pain||Conference Room|
|2.30||Anthony Hogan||WORKSHOP 7: Road Blocks in Groin Rehabilitation||Physiotherapy Room/ Gym|
|2.30||Steve Saunders||WORKSHOP 8: Assesement of Pelvic Dysfuction & Retraining||Gym|
Note: Workshops are ran concurrently and rotated though so ALL participants will attend EVERY workshop.
Investment: Tickets now SOLD OUT
Join the wait list by emailing [email protected]
Please note you do not need a pay pal account to process this payment. Simply click on the pay by credit card link.
Terms & Conditions
* The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded only the registration cost in full. This does not include online processing fees.
* If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $150 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
* All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
* Prices include GST and catering