When: 15th- 16th February 2020
Where: University of WA
Investment: $699.00 (Early Bird- closes Jan 31st ($719.00 thereafter)
Does diagnosis matter in a bio-mechanically focused rehabilitation approach?
The course will discuss the challenges relating to differential diagnosis of the athletic hip and groin and identifying the bio-mechanical factors that contribute to much of the pain and dysfunction in the area.
The course will cover:
- Differential Diagnosis of Hip and Groin Pathology
- Pathomechanics of Hip and Groin Pain
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Linear Running Mechanics and Groin Pain
- Multi-directional Mechanics and Groin Pain
- RTP decision making and injury prevention
The learning objectives:
- Accurate Differential Diagnosis and ability to clinically reason multiple symptom sources.
- Understand the interaction of hip morphology with groin pain and differentiate symptomatic pathology from normal findings.
- Understand the factors that drive Athletic groin pain and how to construct a rehabilitation programme focused on the drivers not the anatomical diagnosis.
- Develop exercise prescription and coaching skills to improve the effectiveness of rehabilitation programmes.
- Develop skills in the examination of high level sports specific activities such as sprinting and change of direction and understand their performance and influence on athletic groin pain.
Investment: $699 (Inc GST, catering & course booklet)
ATTENTION: (Please read):
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our online check out process. If the registration page below does not proceed to the payment gate, please download our manual registration form HERE and return via email. We expect this issue to be resolved soon. The Sports MAP team.
Terms & Conditions