The Difficult Foot and Ankle Masterclass
Virtual Access Available Now for a Limited Time Only!
Gain full access to this event (held in March 2021) with over 12 hours of excellent content including all of the workshops. Presentation slides are embedded in the video’s so you have all the content in one package
- This one off investment provides you with 6 months access to re watch and review all of the content.
- You will receive log in details to access the course once payment is complete. (If you do not receive this email please contact us at [email protected] and will will arrange for you).
- A certificate and payment receipt will be emailed to you in days after your registration by our administration team.
Investment: $395.00 (Aus)
Please note you do not need a pay pal account to process this payment. Simply click on the pay by credit card link.
This full course requires a paid registration.
Already have an account? Please login Below
- Geoff TymmsOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Simon BartoldSports Podiatrist
- Sue MayesPrincipal physiotherapist & medical team manager at The Australian Ballet
- Jill CookProfessor, Sports Physiotherapist, Expert Tendon Researcher & Clinician
- Stuart ImerFoot & Ankle Physiotherapist
- Ben RaysmithSports Physiotherapist- AIS
|9:00||Introduction||Nick Kane||Welcome Day 1|
|9:15||Lecture||Jill Cook||The Recalcitrant Tendinopathy|
|10:00||Lecture||Sue Mayes||Optimising foot function in athletes|
|11:15||Concurrent Workshop||Jill Cook||Achilles Assessment case|
|Concurrent Workshop||Sue Mayes||Posterior ankle pain - Navigating the puzzle|
|1:30||Lecture||Ben Raysmith||Medial tibial stress syndrome|
|2:15||Lecture||Ben Raysmith||Foot stiffness training for athletes|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Sue Mayes||Foot intrinsic training & managing first ray related injuries|
|Concurrent Workshop||Jill Cook||Rehabilitation stages of Achilles Tendon|
|4:45||Wrap up Day 1 & Drinks / Networking|
|9:00||Lecture||Stuart Imer||Complex cases in the foot & ankle #1 Medial ankle & rear foot instability|
|9:30||Lecture||Stuart Imer||Compelx cases #2- 5th Metatarsal Injuries|
|10:00||Lecture||Geoff Tymms||The Challenges of Mid Foot Pain & Syndesmosis Injuries|
|11:15||Lecture||Simon Bartold||The impact of "supershoes" on performance… and injury|
|11:45||Concurrent Workshop||Simon Bartold||Running analysis- What is / is not relevant & the shoe selection process|
|Concurrent Workshop||Stuart Imer||Breaking down these complex cases for Rehabilitation #1- Subtle medial ankle & rearfoot instability|
|2:00||Lecture||Simon Bartold||The Great Myths & Controversies in Sports Medicine related to the Foot & Ankle
|2:30||Lecture||Stuart Imer||Complex cases #3- Lis Franc|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Simon Bartold||Solving the recalcitrant plantar fasicopathy patient|
|Concurrent Workshop||Stuart Imer||Breaking down these complex cases for Rehabilitation- Lis Franc & 5th metatarsal fractures.|
|4:45||Final wrap up Day 2|
Terms & Conditions
* In the event Melbourne does not reach Stage 2 restrictions by March this course will be postponed to a date later in 2021. Registrants can opt for a full refund or simply attend the new scheduled date.
* Virtual access registrants will gain access to the content from 2 weeks following the rescheduled live event.
*The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the registration cost in full minus the online credit card processing fees.
* If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $100 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
* All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change the venue location in which case no refunds or financial reimbursement will be available.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change presenters due to unforeseen circumstances.
* There are no refunds for cancellation of the virtual access
* Prices include GST and catering