The Difficult Foot and Ankle Masterclass
Date: 13-14th March 2021
Location: The Hanger- Essendon Football Club (275 Melrose Dr Melbourne Airport)
Investment: $695.00 (event sold out)- email [email protected] for wait list
Investment: Event now SOLD OUT
Please note: Registrants will attend all the workshops outlined in the schedule below. See T&C below for COVID related contingency plans.
EVENT SOLD OUT
Email [email protected] for the wait list
Virtual Access Now Available
Virtual access will provide registrants full access to the course content filmed by a team of professional videographers. Access to the content will be from the 29th March for a full 12 months period. This includes a certificate for CPD record keeping.
Investment: $395.00 (Aus)
Click below for further details on our Virtual Access and for Registration.
- Geoff TymmsOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Simon BartoldSports Podiatrist
- Sue MayesPrincipal physiotherapist & medical team manager at The Australian Ballet
- Jill CookProfessor, Sports Physiotherapist, Expert Tendon Researcher & Clinician
- Stuart ImerFoot & Ankle Physiotherapist
- Ben RaysmithSports Physiotherapist- AIS
|9:00||Introduction||Nick Kane||Welcome Day 1|
|9:15||Lecture||Jill Cook||The Recalcitrant Tendinopathy|
|10:00||Lecture||Sue Mayes||Optimising foot function in athletes|
|11:15||Concurrent Workshop||Jill Cook||Achilles Assessment case|
|Concurrent Workshop||Sue Mayes||Posterior ankle pain - Navigating the puzzle|
|1:30||Lecture||Ben Raysmith||Medial tibial stress syndrome|
|2:15||Lecture||Ben Raysmith||Foot stiffness training for athletes|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Sue Mayes||Foot intrinsic training & managing first ray related injuries|
|Concurrent Workshop||Jill Cook||Rehabilitation stages of Achilles Tendon|
|4:45||Wrap up Day 1 & Drinks / Networking|
|9:00||Lecture||Stuart Imer||Complex cases in the foot & ankle #1 Medial ankle & rear foot instability|
|9:30||Lecture||Stuart Imer||Compelx cases #2- 5th Metatarsal Injuries|
|10:00||Lecture||Geoff Tymms||The Challenges of Mid Foot Pain & Syndesmosis Injuries|
|11:15||Lecture||Simon Bartold||The impact of "supershoes" on performance… and injury|
|11:45||Concurrent Workshop||Simon Bartold||Running analysis- What is / is not relevant & the shoe selection process|
|Concurrent Workshop||Stuart Imer||Breaking down these complex cases for Rehabilitation #1- Subtle medial ankle & rearfoot instability|
|2:00||Lecture||Simon Bartold||The Great Myths & Controversies in Sports Medicine related to the Foot & Ankle
|2:30||Lecture||Stuart Imer||Complex cases #3- Lis Franc|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Simon Bartold||Solving the recalcitrant plantar fasicopathy patient|
|Concurrent Workshop||Stuart Imer||Breaking down these complex cases for Rehabilitation- Lis Franc & 5th metatarsal fractures.|
|4:45||Final wrap up Day 2|
Terms & Conditions
* In the event Melbourne does not reach Stage 2 restrictions by March this course will be postponed to a date later in 2021. Registrants can opt for a full refund or simply attend the new scheduled date.
* Virtual access registrants will gain access to the content from 2 weeks following the rescheduled live event.
*The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the registration cost in full minus the online credit card processing fees.
* If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $100 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
* All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change the venue location in which case no refunds or financial reimbursement will be available.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change presenters due to unforeseen circumstances.
* There are no refunds for cancellation of the virtual access
* Prices include GST and catering