Athletic Groin Pain Symposium- Sydney
Date: 29-30th January 2022
Investment: $695 (Early bird rate closes 31st August 2021)
Location: Sydney University Camperdown– The Grandstand
- Paula CharltonSports Physiotherapist PhD Groin Prevention, Performance Health Manager at Triathlon Australia
- Steve SaundersGroin Consultant/ Adelaide Crows Head Physio
- Anthony Hogan
- Andrea MoslerSpecialist Sports Physiotherapists PhD
- Andrew WallisSports and Manipulative physiotherapist
- Martin WollinSenior Sports Physiotherapist - AIS
More presenters to be announced soon
|8:50||Introduction||Nick Kane||Welcome Day 1|
|9:00||Lecture||Steve Saunders||Chronic Groin Pain|
|9.45||Lecture||Andrew Wallis||Pubic Overload|
|10:30||Q & A|
|Concurrent Workshop||Steve Saunders||Assessment of the pelvis & groin|
|11.00||Concurrent Workshop||Andrew Wallis||Pubic Overload- assessment, unloading & contributing factors|
|12:45||Lecture||Paula Charlton||Hip & pelvic pain in female endurance athletes|
|1.30||Lecture||Steve Saunders||Rehabilitation- Chronic Groin Pain|
|2.00||Lecture||Andrew Wallis||Addressing contributing factors for pubic pain & overload|
|Concurrent Workshop||Steve Saunders||Rehabilitation- Chronic Groin Pain|
|2.45||Concurrent Workshop||Andrew Andrew Wallis||Addressing contributing factors for pubic pain & overload|
|Concurrent Workshop||Paula Charlton||
Key Strength & Conditioning lifts to complement groin pain rehabilitation
|4:45||Wrap up Day 1 & Close|
|9:00||Lecture||Anthony Hogan||Solving the difficult cases|
|9:45||Lecture||Andrea Mosler||Breaking down assessment for a clear diagnosis|
|10:30||Q & A|
|11:00||Concurrent Workshop||Andrea Mosler||Key clinical & strength assessments|
|Concurrent Workshop||Anthony Hogan||Assessment & Palpation|
|12:15||Lecture||Martin Wollin||Prevention Systems in Team Sports|
|1:30||Lecture||Martin Wollin||Adductor Strains & Adductor related groin pain|
|2:00||Lecture||Andrea Mosler||Rehabilitation of a Hip / Psoas Complaint|
|2:30||Lecture||Anthony Hogan||My Approach to Rehabilitation|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Andrea Mosler||Rehabilitation of a Hip / Psoas Complaint|
|Concurrent Workshop||Anthony Hogan||My Approach to Rehabilitation|
|Concurrent Workshop||Martin Wollin||Rehabilitation of Adductor strain & Adductor Related Pain|
|4:45||Final wrap up Day 2|
Please note: you do not need a pay pal account to process this payment. Simply click on the pay by credit card link.
Terms & Conditions
* Sports MAP reserves the right to postpone this event in the situation the event is limited by COVID -19 restrictions and / or border closures.
* Registrants can opt for a full refund or simply attend the new scheduled date.
* This is event will require participants to be fully vaccinated to attend or have a negative COVID test in previous 72 hours.
* Virtual access registrants will gain access to the content from 4 weeks following the rescheduled live event.
*The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the registration cost in full minus the online credit card processing fees.
* If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $100 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
* All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change the venue location in which case no refunds or financial reimbursement will be available.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change presenters due to unforeseen circumstances.
* There are no refunds for cancellation of the virtual access
* Prices include GST and catering