Athletic Groin Pain Symposium- Sydney
Date: *Postponed* TBC 2022
Investment: $695 (Early bird rate closes 31st August 2021)
Location: Sydney University Camperdown– The Grandstand
- Dr Alison GrimaldiPhysiotherapist, Researcher & Educator
- Paula CharltonSports Physiotherapist PhD Groin Prevention, Performance Health Manager at Triathlon Australia
- Dr Steve SaundersGroin Consultant AFL, NRL, EPL, NBA, NFL, NHL | Consultant Science and Medicine Geelong Football Club
- Anthony Hogan
- Andrea MoslerSpecialist Sports Physiotherapists PhD
- Andrew WallisSports and Manipulative physiotherapist
|8:50||Introduction||Nick Kane||Welcome Day 1|
|9:00||Lecture||Steve Saunders||Chronic Groin Pain - What I see|
|9.45||Lecture||Andrew Wallis||Pubic Overload in change of direction athletes|
|10.45||Concurrent Workshop||Steve Saunders||Assessment of the pelvis & groin|
|Concurrent Workshop||Andrew Wallis||Pubic Overload- assessment, unloading & contributing factors|
|12:45||Lecture||Paula Charlton||Hip pain in female endurance athletes|
|1.30||Lecture||Steve Saunders||Rehabilitation - Chronic Groin Pain|
|2.00||Lecture||Andrew Wallis||Addressing contributing factors for pubic pain & overload|
|2.45||Concurrent Workshop||Steve Saunders||Rehabilitation of a chronic groin pain presentation: How & where to start?|
|Concurrent Workshop||Andrew Wallis||Addressing contributing factors for pubic pain & overload|
|Concurrent Workshop||Paula Charlton||Strength & Conditioning in athletic Hip/ Groin Rehabilitation|
|4:45||Wrap up Day 1 & Close|
|9:00||Lecture||Anthony Hogan||Navigating difficult cases|
|9:30||Lecture||Andrea Mosler||How to nail down a diagnosis|
|10:00||Lecture||Alison Grimaldi||Assessment of groin pain in the context of hip instability|
|10:45||Concurrent Workshop||Anthony Hogan||Assessment Workshop- Testing to guide your Diagnosis & Rehabilitation|
|Concurrent Workshop||Andrea Mosler||Hip & groin strength assessment|
|Concurrent Workshop||Alison Grimaldi||Assessment of groin pain in the context of hip instability|
|1:30||Lecture||Anthony Hogan||Roadblocks in Rehabilitation|
|2:00||Lecture||Andrea Mosler||Targeted hip & groin Rehabilitation|
|2:30||Lecture||Alison Grimaldi||Management of groin pain in the context of hip instability|
|3:15||Concurrent Workshop||Anthony Hogan||Rehabilitation Workshop|
|Concurrent Workshop||Andrea Mosler||Rehabilitation Workshop|
|Concurrent Workshop||Alison Grimaldi||Management of groin pain in the context of hip instability|
|4:45||Final wrap up Day 2|
Please note: you do not need a pay pal account to process this payment. Simply click on the pay by credit card link.
Terms & Conditions
* Sports MAP reserves the right to postpone this event in the situation the event is limited by COVID -19 restrictions and / or border closures.
* Registrants can opt for a full refund or simply attend the new scheduled date.
* This is event will require participants to be fully vaccinated to attend or have a negative COVID test in previous 72 hours.
* Virtual access registrants will gain access to the content from 4 weeks following the rescheduled live event.
*The Sports Map Network reserves the right to cancel a course with sufficient notice. In the case a course is cancelled you will be refunded the registration cost in full minus the online credit card processing fees.
* If you cancel your place on the course, a refund of the course fee (minus $100 Administration fee) will be made if written confirmation is received four weeks prior to the course date. No refund provided with in 1 week of course date
* All course participants should hold current Personal and Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes practical components.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change the venue location in which case no refunds or financial reimbursement will be available.
* Sports MAP reserves the right to change presenters due to unforeseen circumstances.
* There are no refunds for cancellation of the virtual access
* Prices include GST and catering