Tim McGrath - ACL Rehab & Return to Sport (ind)
Tim McGrath is widely acknowledged as an expert in the field of ACL Rehabilitation and Return to play having completed his PhD on this topic in 2016. Tim has worked for numerous professional sporting teams as the Lead physio including:
- Port Adelaide Football Club (AFL)
- Canberra Raiders (NRL)
- St George Illawarra Dragons
- Australian Men’s Rugby 7’s
Tim is also the clinical director of Elite Sports Physio in Canberra & Director of Pitch Ready.
This Masterclass will take viewers through Tim’s ACL Rehabilitation process from early, mid, and late stage / sports specific rehabilitation including:
- Practical exercises you can use in each phase
- Return to running criteria
- Implementing change of direction
- Exit criteria for each stage of the rehab process
Tim provides some clinical gold around his knowledge of common movement strategies to watch for in your athlete and return to play decision making.
This video is designed to be suitable for clinicians working both in private practice and a sports setting. We hope you enjoy.
- Clinical Consultant – Most-recently to teams in the NBA, AFL/AFL-W, NRL, Super Rugby, MLR, A-League, NBL/WNBL competitions in Australia and the United States.
- St. George-Illawarra Dragons NRL Team (2017-2019)
- Port Adelaide FC AFL (2015-2017)
- Australian Men’s Rugby Sevens (2013-2014).
- ACT Brumbies Super Rugby Team (2006-2011)
- Sale Sharks Rugby Football Club (UK (2006)
- Canberra Raiders NRL Team (2004-2006).