Martin is the previous Senior Sports Physiotherapist and clinical manager at the Australian Institute of Sport. Martin has extensive history in working with groin pain in both research and the athletic population. He has recently published papers on secondary prevention in groin pain and in season monitoring of hip & groin strength as part of his PhD. Martin currently runs a sports physio clinic and consultant business Performance Health Management.
• Clinical manage physical therapist Australian Institute of Sport
• Physiotherapist- Football Federation Australia
• High Performance Manager, Medical – Melbourne Heart FC
• FIFA U17 World Cup 2015, Chile – Team Physiotherapist Australia U17 National Team
• SBS Cup 2008, Japan – Team Physiotherapist Australia U19 National Team