Geoffrey is a Sport and Exercise Physician with over 25 years’ experience in full time sports medicine. Geoffrey has researched and published numerous topics related to Athletic Groin Pain and was apart of the international consensus statement for groin pain. He is highly regarded as an expect both in Australia and internationally in the space of Athletic Groin Pain.
Sporting/ Employment History
• South Australian Sports Institute (SASI) as Medical Director
• Chief Medical Officer of the South Australian Cricket Association (SACA)
• Australian Cricket Team Doctor
• Australian Rowing Team Doctor as a Gold Provider.
• Athletics Australia doctor for South Australia
• Researcher into Hamstring, Groin and Tendon Injuries