Date: 10th February 2021
Time: 6.30pm (AEST)
A case study of an athlete with Chronic Groin Pain.
In this presentation Andreas will demonstrate the following:
- Any variation of assessment strategies Andreas uses
- Key manual therapy techniques
- Rehabilitation Frameworks
- Rehabilitation Benchmarks/ criteria
- Specific exercise selection and why
- Common exercises errors or faults
- Key metrics or objective numbers used
- Provide normative data
- And more
These presentations are designed to work off a case study yet provide the viewers with deeper layer of understanding and context of the pathology involved, mechanics, anatomy and medical management.
This presentation will be biased towards providing practical take away’s , clinically relevant and heavily based on Andreas clinical experience and expertise in the field of groin related injuries.