Welcome to the 10th Episode of the Sports MAP Podcast.
In this Episode we chat to St Kilda Football Club (AFL) Physiotherapist and director of the Hip & Groin Pain Clinic Andrew Wallis on the key aspects in the assessment, diagnosis and management of Hip Dysplasia including:
- What actually is Hip Dysplasia
- How Andrew developed an interest in Hip Dysplasia
- Subjective clues in assessment and key questions to ask patients
- Key objective findings to assist in making a clear diagnosis
- The importance of differentiating FAI and Hip dysplasia
- Pain drivers in hip dysplasia
- Imaging and radiological findings
- Management options available
- Setting expectations
- Conservative management and rehabilitation guidelines
- Return to running and sport
We hope you enjoy this episode of the Sports MAP Podcast. If you do, please let us know by leaving a review and sharing via Twitter & Facebook.