When: 29th Feb- 1st March 2020
Location: TAG Family Foundation Grandstand- The University of Sydney- Camperdown
Please note: This course was initially listed at GWS FC. Due to staff and schedule changes at GWS the course will now be ran at the convenient location and excellent facilities of the TAG Grandstand.
Event now SOLD OUT. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the wait list
Price includes GST & catering
Does diagnosis matter in a bio-mechanically focused rehabilitation approach?
The course will discuss the challenges relating to differential diagnosis of the athletic hip and groin and identifying the bio-mechanical factors that contribute to much of the pain and dysfunction in the area.
The course will cover:
- Differential Diagnosis of Hip and Groin Pathology
- Pathomechanics of Hip and Groin Pain
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Linear Running Mechanics and Groin Pain
- Multi-directional Mechanics and Groin Pain
- RTP decision making and injury prevention
The learning objectives:
- Accurate Differential Diagnosis and ability to clinically reason multiple symptom sources.
- Understand the interaction of hip morphology with groin pain and differentiate symptomatic pathology from normal findings.
- Understand the factors that drive Athletic groin pain and how to construct a rehabilitation programme focused on the drivers not the anatomical diagnosis.
- Develop exercise prescription and coaching skills to improve the effectiveness of rehabilitation programmes.
- Develop skills in the examination of high level sports specific activities such as sprinting and change of direction and understand their performance and influence on athletic groin pain.
Event now SOLD OUT.
Email email@example.com for the wait list
Investment: $689 (Inc GST, catering & course booklet)
Venue Subject to change
Terms & Conditions