When: 20th- 21st February 2020
Location: Australian Catholic University – Daniel Mannix Building 15 Young St Fitzroy 3065
Investment: $679.00 early bird – closes Jan 12th. $699.00 thereafter
Price includes GST & catering
SOLD OUT– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list
Does diagnosis matter in a bio-mechanically focused rehabilitation approach?
The course will discuss the challenges relating to differential diagnosis of the athletic hip and groin and identifying the bio-mechanical factors that contribute to much of the pain and dysfunction in the area.
The course will cover:
- Differential Diagnosis of Hip and Groin Pathology
- Pathomechanics of Hip and Groin Pain
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Linear Running Mechanics and Groin Pain
- Multi-directional Mechanics and Groin Pain
- RTP decision making and injury prevention
The learning objectives:
- Accurate Differential Diagnosis and ability to clinically reason multiple symptom sources.
- Understand the interaction of hip morphology with groin pain and differentiate symptomatic pathology from normal findings.
- Understand the factors that drive Athletic groin pain and how to construct a rehabilitation program focused on the drivers not the anatomical diagnosis.
- Develop exercise prescription and coaching skills to improve the effectiveness of rehabilitation programs.
- Develop skills in the examination of high level sports specific activities such as sprinting and change of direction and understand their performance and influence on athletic groin pain.
Investment: $679 (Inc GST, catering & course booklet)
Email email@example.com to be added to the wait list
Please note you do not need a pay pal account to process this payment. Simply click on the pay by credit card link.
Terms & Conditions